Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Games

 At the end of June, while I was on vacation, Jennifer (mom) went to a clinic at Cadence Ranch with Berndt Von Hassler. Gizmo went and did really well. He is learning to be more solid in his third level work so he can begin to show at that level in the fall.

This month we have all been very busy taking various vacations, having company and trying to keep things running smoothly at the farm in this heat. Speaking for myself, Stardust and Arianna are coming along nicely in their training. We will be going to Proud Meadows to train with Berndt Von Hassler from August 8th through August 20th. I'm excited for all we will learn. Hopefully Arianna and I will make our second level debut in September at the San Antonio Rose Palace show the 10th and 11th and the DDC show the 17th and 18th. Though they're back to back I hope that I can get the shows out of the way before mid terms and I hope that Berndt will be available to coach mom and I at least at the DDC show.

Hopefully we will both qualify for championships with Gizmo and Arianna, respectively, so that we can get Galloping Springs Ranch back on everybody's radar. (IE kick a TON of butt).

Maybe Stardust will even get to show in the fall sometime, too, pending his behavior. He isn't spooky but considers bucking an important warm up exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment